Autel MaxiVCI VCI 200 Bluetooth VCI Works With Autel Diagnostic Tablets MaxiSys MS906 PRO ITS600 BT609
Autel MaxiVCI VCI 200 is a VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) device, which is used with MS906 PRO and ITS600 BT609 tablets to do vehicle diagnoses.
Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly
1. Connects to the vehicles OBDII port
2. Lightweight vehicle connection interface (VCI)
3. Enables the Autel tablets to connect to the vehicles
4. Allows technicians to perform testing outside of the vehicles
5. The tablets mentioned in this advertisement is not included! It is for reference only!
6. The MaxiVCI needs to be used with Autel tablets like MS906 PRO, ITS600, etc.
VCI LED Description:
|Yellow||The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,|
|Green||The VCl is ready for use.|
|Flashing Red||The firmware is updating.|
|Vehicle/Connection LED||Green||Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
|Blue||Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
|Supported System||ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS|
|OBD Interface||CAN, EOBD, OBD, OBDII|
|UPC||Does not apply|
How to Use Autel MaxiVCI VCI 200
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI VCI 200