Autel MaxiSys Elite II Highlights:
1. Two Years Free Update Online. After two years, you can buy Elite II One Year Update Service 795usd/year. (When you boot up the scanner and log into the Autel account, it may only display one-year updates, but Autel will automatically upgrade the device to two-year free software updates within three workdays. You can also send S/N (12 digits, on the back of the device) to us to get an instant 2-year software update. Whatsapp:+86-13559259264)
2. Multi-Language. English default. Please offer us your serial number to email@example.com, we will activate the language you need.
3. Hardware Configuration 5X Fater than MaxiSYS Elite, Hardware Same as MS909: The new generation Autel Elite II is equipped with an Octa-core processor, dual-core display core, Android 7 operating system, 4G/128 ram, 9.7in screen, 15400mAh, which significantly speeds up car diagnostics, improve work efficiency, save diagnosis time. The CPU running speed is five times that of Elite.
4. Support more expansion functions, easy to manage various repair scenarios:
a. Battery Test: With MaxiBAS BT506 (Need a purchase additionally), you can perform full battery detection: battery register, battery reset, In/out vehicle test, etc.
b. Endoscope Functions: With MV108/ MV108S (Need a purchase additionally), Autel MaxiSys Elite II can check narrow areas and get a clear view.
5. FCA Auto Auth to connect the FCA server and get authorized to diagnose your vehicles: for Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Fiat, etc.(FCA after 2018).
6. Autel MaxiSys Elite 2 has the same intelligent diagnostics level as Autel MS909/ MS919/ Ultra: Specifically designed to guide the diagnostic process. Intelligent Diagnosis offers various maintenance solutions, including, TSB, DTC analysis, repair assistance, repair tips, related case support, etc.
7. Upgraded Version of Elite/ MS908S Pro/ MK908P.
Software Upgrade: Intelligent Diagnostcis In cost: Autel Elite II ＜ Autel Elite
In functionally: Autel Elite II＞MS908S Pro＞MK908P＞Elite
Note: Intelligent Diagnostics does not support topology maps. For topology maps, you can check with MS909, Ultra, and Ultra Lite.
For more details:
Autel MaxiSys Elite II vs Autel MaxiCOM MK908P vs MaxiSys Elite, click here.
Autel MaxiSys Elite vs Autel MaxiSys Elite II vs MaxiSys MS909, click here.
1. IMMO Key (Key Fob Coding): Disable lost keys, prevent vehicles be stolen, online anti-theft, etc. (Considering All Key Lost, please go to the professional key programming tool: IM608 II, IM508 with XP400 Pro, IM508S with XP400 PRO, and IM608 PRO.)
2. Support 10000+ Vehicles: Among Europe, Asia, and USA, to 2021/2022 new cars; Pre-scan and Post Scan Report, WiFi Printer
3. Advanced ECU Programming/ Coding: Reprogram a new ECU for Benz/ BMW, Code for BMW F chassis, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Toyota, Hyundai, Land Rover, PSA, Renault, Porsche Ford offline programming.
4. Bi-directional Control: Also called Action Test, transmits control commands to operate the vehicle systems to do the functional tests.
5. 38+ Maintenance: Solve car maintenance and annual check concerns
6. Autel Cloud Reports: Allowing uploading diagnostic reports to Autel Cloud and sharing to customers via QR Code/ email/ text message.
Autel Elite II Description:
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic tool comes with Autel MaxiFlash Elite which allows it to process online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles. This is the most advanced and valuable function for many mechanics and professional DIYers. Just do it as instructed, and you will find it easy to fix the complex problem with guidance. Autel Maxisys Elite II is the latest version of the Maxisys Elite series, which upgraded from Autel Maxisys Elite.
Support 140+ Brands Vehicles to 2022: Among Europe, Asia, USA, to 2019/2020/2021/2022 new cars.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Functions:
1. Autel Maxisys Elite II Online ECU Programming ＆ ECU Coding
Autel Elite II supports BMW F and E chassis hiding function reveals, Code for BMW F chassis, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Toyota, Hyundai, Land Rover, PSA, Renault, Porsche Ford offline programming, online anti-theft for VW, Audi, etc.
Autel Elite 2 can pass through the blocks to access the ECU package and adjust the ECU module as you like: Program rewriting, ECU upgrade, and downgrade, ECU module matching & replacement, Program blank ECUs, and reprogramming second-hand ECUs.
Features: ✔️Fixing Software-controlled ✔️Improve Fuel Efficiency ✔️Reduce Power Loss ✔️Enhance Durability
Note: Autel Elite 2 scan tool has ECU programming that is ONLY available for Benz/ BMW.
ECU Coding: Change replaced model and code into vehicle ECU modules via modifying custom parameter value.
Refresh Hidden Functions
Match Components Control Modules
Enhance Vehicle Performance
Here are some samples of ECU Coding on vehicle Daily modification:
Deactivating the Start/Stop function; Beeping when unlocking and locking; Mirrors automatically folding and unfolding; Closing the windows after locking the car door with the key. Lighting coding; Flashing the brake lights during emergency braking; Activating/ deactivating daytime running lights; Changing the brightness of daytime running lights; Flashing of the headlights when locking or unlocking the doors via the remote control; Dashboard coding; Displaying the real speed via GPS signal; Displaying the amount of fuel consumption at a given speed.
2. Full System Diagnosis & Full OBDII functions
Using the additional OEM software, the Maxisys Elite II can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data, etc.
Similar to many Autel scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite II can perform all the OBD II test modes. These include the latest powertrain diagnostic data, freeze frame data, emission diagnostic trouble codes, emissions diagnostic data, oxygen sensor monitoring test results, onboard monitoring tests, VIN, and many more
3. 38+ Service Functions, Meet All Needs.
Autel MaxiSys Elite 2 has 38+ car maintenance functions, so you don't have to take your car to the repair shop for maintenance, saving you a lot of car expenses every year.
The service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances.
Oil Reset: Turn off the oil light
EPB: Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening, and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
ABS: Bleed the air of a brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
SAS Calibration: Calibrating steering angle resetting the position of the steering after replacing the steering angle position sensor and the mechanical parts of the steering system
BMS Service: Re-match the control module with the motor sensor to detect the battery more accurately
Injector Coding: Code the replacement or adjusted injector to more accurately correct the amount of fuel injection of each cylinder.
Throttle Matching: Relearn their positions through different states (idle, partial throttle, WOT).
Note: All above service functions are not suitable for all vehicles, please send VIN to us to check compatibility.
4. Extensive vehicle coverage & Extra Vehicle Adapter
Autel Elite 2 supports the widest range of vehicles, covering over 10,000+ vehicles across US, Asian, and European makes and models, and with Autel Elite II you can diagnose 99% of cars on the market. With continuous software updates, vehicle coverage continues to expand. Autel Elite II offers the most comprehensive diagnosis for repair workshops.
Even though it is an OBD II Scanner, it as well works on some OBD 1 vehicles. Some of the famous car brands that this scan tool is compatible with include GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Benz, Chevrolet, etc.
Autel Maxisys Elite All System Diagnosis:
2. Retrieve and display ECU information of the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
3. Read all kinds of DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
4. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
5. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
6. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Autel Elite 2---Intelligent Diagnostics & Bi-Directional Control
Intelligent Diagnose, Smart Your Life---Autel Elite 2 gives you a different experience. ( Please first tap the "Update" icon to update the version to V2.42 or above and unlock intelligent diagnostics.)
Autel Elite ii tools are designed to maximize technicians' utilization of intelligent diagnostics to improve repair skills. One-stop intelligent diagnosis, providing comprehensive solutions and step-by-step guidance based on DTC analysis, technical service bulletins (TSB), repair assist, repair tips, and related repair cases, realizing 300% more smoothly than before.
Bi-directional Control for the professional functional test!!!
With Bi-directional control, Autel Elite II can transmit control commands to operate and test some vehicle systems. When you want to determine how well the ECU responds to a command, Autel MaxiSys Elite 2 scan tool is your best choice.
Note: All the functions above do NOT work with all vehicles, it is necessary to send with VIN to us to check compatibility before ordering. Contact us via Whatsapp:+86-13559259264
5. Autel Maxisys Elite II Special Functions:
Oil Reset Service: To reset the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle's driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: this allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
ABS/SRS Services: To perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor tests, checking Module information, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Allowing you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particulate Filter service (DPF): Designed to perform the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter. If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
FCA Auto Auth: Autel Elite II adds FCA Auto Auth to connect the FCA server and get authorized to diagnose your vehicles: for Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Fiat, etc. (FCA after 2018). Please first tap the "Update" icon to update the version to V2.42. (Click here for more details.)
√ Specific Update Steps Get FCA Auto Auth: Account-Activation-Access! √ Authorized OEM Access Account Registration; √ Confirm Compatible Diagnostic Platform; √ Immediate Authorized Secure Gateway Access.
Note: FCA auto auth is only available for the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Autel Cloud Technology
Autel Cloud Technology (MaxiFix Platform, Data Management, Data Feedback) gives you support anytime, anywhere.
1) MaxiFix Application launches the online troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiSys users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2). Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files.
3). Shop Manager application helps you to manage the workshop information, and customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records, which can be a great assist in dealing with daily workshop business and improves customer service
Battery Test: With MaxiBAS BT506 (Need additional purchase: You can also buy Elite II with BT506 together to save money.)
Autel Elite II can perform most of the battery-related functions, such as checking battery model, battery analysis, supporting in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries, Test 6- and 12-volt batteries, Testing 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems, testing all kinds of batteries, etc.
Guide Functions: Guide mechanics to repair vehicles one by one
Support Pre-scan and Post-Scan Report: Printer report for customers who needs
Auto VIN/ Auto Scan/ GPS: Auto Scan VIN Service For some Vehicles After 2006.
Autel Elite II Automakers' Service Web
For BMW: http://www.bmwtechinfo.com/
For Mini: http://www.minitechinfo.com/
For Porsche: http://www.porsche.com/
For Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge: http://www.techauthority.com/
For Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury: http://www.motorcraft.com/
For Land Rover: http://www.landrovertechinfo.com/
For Volvo: http://www.volvotechinfo.com/
For Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, GM, GEO, Pontiac, Buick, Saturn, and SAAB, http://www.gmtechinfo.com/
For Acura, Honda: http://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/
For Isuzu: http://www.isuzutechinfo.com/
For Mazda: http://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/
For Mercedes: http://www.startekinfo.com/
For Mitsubishi: http://www.mitsubishitechinfo.com/
For Nissan: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/
For Toyota, Lexus, and Scion: http://techinfo.toyota.com/
For Volkswagen: http://www.erwin.volkswagen.de/erWinVW/
For Audi: http://erwin.audi.de/erWinAudi/
Note: When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming, there is a risk of operation failure if the voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
Maxisys Elite II Specifications:
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7" Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution&Capacitive touch screen|
|Vehicle Communication Interface(VCI)||Maxiflash Elite J2534|
|Connectivity||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
|Camera||Rear:16.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Ambient Light Sensor(ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||3.7V/15400mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption||Max 20W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to+55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to+70°C|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||309 X 225 X 35(mm)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708V|
Autel Elite II Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiSys Elite II main unit
1pc x the main cable
1pc x clipper cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x ciagrette cable
1pc x MaxiFlash Elite
1pc x AC/DC adapter(12V)
1pc x product manual
1pc x docking station
1pc x carrying case