Buy Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced Diagnose + IMMO & Key Programming Scanner Get Free Autel G-BOX2 Adapter
Autel IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Highlights:
1. Support Multi-Language:
* Diagnose Software: Default Language is English, Can Be Changed Language to German, Swidish, Italian, Portuguese, French, etc.
* IMMO Software: Only English Version Till Now
2. NO IP Blocking Problem, Can Be Used Without Problem in US
3. One Years Free Update Online (After One Year, Update Cost 1000USD/ Year)
4. Newly Upgraded Software Can Support Vehicles Till 2020 Year
5. Powerful Combination of Advanced Key Programming/ All System Diagnostics/ Advanced Maintenance Services
6. Smart Mode for Guided and Automated Key Learning, Expert Mode for Advanced Key Learning
7. Powerful OE Level Diagnostic Scan Tool and IMMO Features for Higher USA, Asian, European Vehicle Coverage
8. Professional Key Programming Equipped with XP400 and Maxiflash ECU Programmer for Complete IMMO Coverage
What Can Autel MaxiIM IM608 Do for You:
1. All System Diagnostics - Access to OE-Level Diagnostics
This OE-Level diagnostic tool allows you to perform the same level of analysis, diagnosis and repair as the OEM dealer's tool does, which means, as a professional mechanic, you now have full access to all of the diagnostic information as the same exact tool that of the OEM dealer offers, and the ability to complete reflashing or reprogramming without outsourcing or turning a client away. Also, this access to information will be a substantial improvement for independent repair shops
1). All System Diagnostics
2). Auto Search / VIN Finding
3). Reading / Deleting Error Code
4). Viewing the Live Data Stream
5). View Records of Failure History
6). Store and Data Management Applications
7). MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
2. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
1. Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning - step by step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning - select a specific function.
1). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
2). Key Generation
3). Key Programming
4). Command Introduction
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
8). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
3. Professional Vehicle Locksmith
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC those are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. The XP400 include 9 parts:
* Transponder Induction Area – Remote control
* Transponder Slot – Hold the transponder
* Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – Hold the Mercedes infrared key
* Vehicle Key Slot – Hold the vehicle key
* IC Card Induction Area – Read/write IC card information
* Status LED – Indicate current operating status
* Cross Signal Pins – Hold the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface
* EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – Hold the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket
* Locker – Lock the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper function
Note: You can connect it to the XP400 (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
4. All-in-One Key & Chip Programmer XP400
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1). DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2). USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3). DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4). Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5). IC Card Induction Area
6). Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7). Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8). Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9). Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10). Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11). Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12). EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
Autel G-BOX2 Highlights:
1. Supports Mercedes Benz All Key Lost, faster calculate password
2. Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
5. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 Models
Autel G-BOX2 Description:
The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced. The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
Package List of Autel IM608:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case
Package List of Autel G-BOX2:
1pc x Autel G-BOX2
1pc x DB15 Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
2pcs x Fuse (5A)
2pcs x Clamp Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide